Get that Big Wang GT3 performance!
The Big Wang is here! These Airfoils can produce incredible levels of down-force without killing top speed. Exactly what racers are after. Extruded aluminum wings were developed, patented, and built for a prototype project. Nine Lives Racing takes the raw material and makes them readily available to the public as a working part. It's the best wing in its class. 15.2:1 lift-to-drag ratio*. Nothing else compares. A built-in gurney flap relief allows for down-force adjustments in seconds.
- Light Aluminum construction.
- 0.2lbs per inch
- Gurney flap ready
- Up to 15.2:1 Lift-to-Drag ratio*
- Low drag = More top speed!
- American Made
- Built to meet rules set by PCA, NASA, GTA, and Gridlife.
- Track Tested
- Wing sized to your car (71")
- Model-specific pylons (no cookie cutter solutions here!)
- NLR “basic” End plates 10"x8"
- Stainless Steel hardware
- 2 chassis mount uprights made from 5052 Aluminum (prevents cracks)
- Wing mounts- welded at 25.5" (c6) 22.5" (c5)
All Wangs are built to order.
Please allow 5-6 weeks for pre orders, 2.5-3 weeks for production wings. Uprights that are not built by NLR will ship from the manufacturer. If they are not in the box, don’t worry, they will arrive soon.
Wings are shipped raw, unless otherwise specified. The powder coat, or vinyl wrap upgrade is recommended for wings exposed to the elements for extended periods of time.
* Open air testing numbers available here https://9livesracing.com/cfd-testing